Woman abandons livestream after accidentally eating poisonous leaves

Woman abandons livestream after accidentally eating poisonous leaves (VIDEO)

Woman abandons livestream after accidentally eating poisonous leaves (VIDEO)

The plant is very beneficial and while I'm no aloe vera expert, I think there are better ways of obtaining its benefits than munching on the plant itself. On second bite, she felt the bitter taste of agave plant. London woman livestreams going into labour on Facebook! The Chinese internet star, who goes by the name of Ms. Zhang, was live streaming herself demonstrating the benefits of the plant.

The plant she was actually eating turned out to be Agave Americana (American aloe), a poisonous plant grown in Mexico. The plant that she had bitten into was Agave American.

The 26-year-old woman, known by her surname Zhang, can be seen on video of the livestream animatedly munching on the enormous waxy-looking leaves. Zhang's stomach was pumped to remove the poisonous plants and save her life, and the young and upcoming vlogger is said to be stable now. However, she realises that something is terribly wrong.

She was later rushed to the hospital when she started breaking out in blisters.

While Zhang's intentions were clearly good, the video has gone to highlight the lack of a proper system and research as people strive to make content online. Fermented pulp from Agave plant is used for making tequila. Many fitness bloggers and nutrition gurus add aloe vera leaves to salads and smoothies, but usually after peeling them first.

Notícias recomendadas

We are pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news.
Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper.
Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.